SCAN 1002 Built-In Woodburning Stove - New Model
Beautiful design creates a good atmosphere
Designers Hanne Dalsgaard and Christina Halskov of Halskov & Dalsgaard Design are based in Copenhagen and have designed these contemporary inserts for Scan. With a focus on aesthetics and innovation, combined with functionality, the result is a feminine design for the Scan 1001 and Scan 1002. The inserts are supplied with an innovative glass handle, which is a solution unique to the market.
The new Scan 1001 and Scan 1002 inserts make a considerable difference, both in terms of a pleasant heat and as an outstanding piece of furniture.
Perhaps the dream of having a fireplace in the kitchen can finally be realised with these inserts.
- Large flush insert
- Innovative glass details, choose between black or white glass frame
- Various trim options
- Glass handle that stays cool
Technical data for Scan 1002
- Room size, max.: 200 m2
- Max. log length: Optimized to 50 cm logs, but can take up to 60 cm logs
- Heat output: Min 3, nom 8, max 10 kW
- Efficiency: 82%
- Flue outlet: Both top and rear outlet
- Flue dimension: Ø150 mm
- Measurements: 57 x 80 x 43 cm
- Weight: 125 kg
- Accessories: Matt chrome frame, custom made frames up to 150 mm, clear glass handle option, floor plates.
Scan have a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.
Brochures by Email Service
Scan product range - Scan
Traditional Stove Range