- Cast iron with a steel convection panel
- Easy to use with only one air vent
- May be fitted closer to flammable material
- Suitable for low effect heating
- Practical ash removal solution
- Ability to be connected to direct external air
The Jøtul F 162 C log fire is part of the F 160 series which consists of six main variants, with or without side glasses and with different bases and features. Jøtul F 162 C is characterised by its unified design and three sturdy legs that give the wood stove a simple and modern look.
This is a convection model which is safe to fit closer to flammable material in situations where you lack a fireproof wall. The log burner is designed for modern living and is suitable for low effect heating. It burns at an optimal level even at 3kW. Making it a must have for any designer fireplace.